I have had a long relationship with Adidas. They supplied me with product support when
I was a member of the US Disabled Ski Team. They now make an outstanding Gore Tex
Hiking Boot. Last spring I had foot surgery and these boots allow me to walk for hours
without complaint. In the past my hiking boot selection was made solely on price.
The adidas Terrex Hike GTX Hiking Shoe has a sophisticated technical design for covering long distances
on any terrain. These shoes are 100 percent weatherproof thanks to a breathable GORE-TEX® membrane. This hiking boot has a trail-biting TRAXION™ outsole and adaptive FORMOTION® cushioning.
- High abrasion mesh upper for extra durability
- Outdoor-specific FORMOTION® unit for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort;
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Membrane - Waterproof -Breathable
- adiPRENE+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- TORSION System for midfoot support
- TRAXION outsole provides the best grip and agility during fast activities
- Weight: 22.5 oz. (per shoe, Size 9)
I bought these low boots, which are also made with Gore Tex. A must for urban fly fishers who
wants a boot that has less ankle support. I go through a pair of hiking boots 3 or 4 times a year.
I look for quality at a good price and the Adidas GTX hiking boots deliver.
- GORE-TEX® Extended comfort Footwear - Waterproof and breathable, Ideal for higher activity levels
- Molded sockliner to enhance comfort and fit
- Lightweight EVA midsole for long term cushioning
- Super high traction rubber for optimal grip in wet conditions
- Weight 13oz
The Terrex MID GTX is a compromise between the LOW GTX and the Terrex GTX
If provides ankle support at a lighter weight. After a day of walking along a river bank
looking for feeding carp or a long walk around a big lake; your feet will be in comfort.
If you need to cross a small stream, these boots will keep your feet dry.
The adidas Terrex Fast X FM MID GTX is a super light hiking boot designed for fast outdoor activities. A Gore-Tex membrane keeps the wet out while allowing your feet to breathe, while regulating temperature during high energy pursuits like hiking or running. Adidas have integrated a Traxion outsole with Continental rubber and Formotion to give great grip and stability while out on the trail. Formotion gives enhanced motion control and downhill comfort while the Continental rubber is highly durable so you'll be comfortable for miles and miles of high octane fun.
- The lining is a GORE-TEX performance comfort membrane. Waterproof and breatheable, it keeps your feet dry from the inside and out.
- The Midsole is outdoor specific FORMOTION unit for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort.
- The midsole also features full forefoot adiPRENE+ for forefoot propulsion and efficiency.
- AgION™ inside to keep feet dry and odor-free.
- The outsole provides the best grip and agility during fast activities with Traxion technology.