Friday, October 31, 2014

Brooklyn's Prospect Park


Beautiful fall colors are showing near the lake in Prospect Park.  The Lullwater is covered in duckweed.
The season is winding down and I hope to be fishing until mid December.  There are still a few lakes I want
to fish that I missed in the spring.


I was hoping that I could catch some Bluegills or Crappies this afternoon.


This is the newly opened area near the new skating rinks in the park.  It is overgrown with
vegetation because no peddle boats were rented this summer. That will all change next year.


Large mouth bass on a fly.  I used the Ghost semi  automatic fly reel.  I still have not been able
 to adjust the drag on this reel.  I will send the reel back to Spain for better instructions.


 It took awhile but I caught this fish on a black hares ear just before sunset.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home