Sunday, May 15, 2016

Making carp pellets


I used to use corn pellets made by a company called RoyalCarp.  They made some of the best chumming products ever.  They, the pellets, would stimulate carp to eat almost every time they
were used.


Since the company closed, I have searched high and low for a replacement product to use.  Unfortunately, many similar carp products are not available here in America.


Luckily there are many,many youtube videos about making carp chum and baits.  I watched as many as I could.  Some videos were very informative and some were a waste of time.  Some of the recipes are complicated.  But as long as you understand the concept you can do this too.  I didn't go down the long road that carpers follow.  No sausage gun no boilee rolling table.  I made my pellets with a few bread punches.  I'm anxious to see if mine attracts carp.

Check YouTube for a recipe.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home