Thursday, September 11, 2014

Passaic River at Little Falls II


There are smallmouth bass and carp in this part of the Passaic River.  I caught this one with a small
clouser (black).


The wooded area near the access point to the river.  Tricky walking, I advise wearing
hiking boots for support of your ankles while you walk on the loose shale stones,


I saw several hedge hogs in this wooded area and another large white tail deer.


Carp were near, in fact while I was fishing for bass, four carp approached the shore line.
They were no more than three meters from where I stood on the river bank.  I was stunned
by their boldness.  They did not try to avoid being seen by me and simply swam up river .


I stood on the river bank hoping that they would return but They did not.  I also saw two koi
They were orange and white each more than 60mm in length.



No comments:

Post a Comment